Nowadays Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) industry faces the challenge of not only building structures and systems beautifully and efficiently, but also designing them for long-term sustainability and solving a range of issues for multiple stakeholders. Open Cascade offers solutions that are tailored to streamline construction and facility management processes and bring exceptional knowledge and experience in the construction and facility management business. EPC industry has to implement data-driven approach to ensure their success taking into account global competition and projects sophistication. Open Cascade 3D software for construction engineering helps to take these challenges for EPC with performance potential developed from the usage of proprietary state-of-the-art technologies.
Streamline construction and facility management processes being oriented to new technologies and market trends:
- Streamlined engineering workflows — usage of Open Cascade solutions lead to significant reduction of engineering costs thanks to zero time wasted on non-productive activities (data conversion between different CAE modules, handling many applications in parallel).
- Information management of industrial facility through 3D digital twin — the risks of time and money losses drastically reduce due to having consistent and versatile information on asset all the way through its lifecycle and smooth project information handover — from EPC to decommissioning.
- Intelligent data integration for smooth plant life cycle — unified and automated solutions enable significant time and effort reduction in plant data transfer within heterogeneous environments. It also reduces the risk of data loss or corruption.
- Web-based solution for collaborative project review — out-of-the-box software solution for collaborative and iterative work with realistic up to date 3D hybrid digital mockup of an asset.
- Centralized storage and visualization of hybrid 3D data — centralized and scalable storage and visualization solutions for massive 3D inspection and engineering data allows enterprise users to store, protect, access, process, share and collaborate on hybrid 3D data worldwide.
- 3D inspection of facility during its construction or operation — these solutions allow costs savings on unplanned reconstructions due to early detection of deviations. Partial automation of non-conformity checks and reduced time for acceptance. Lower error risk during further modifications thanks to the use of actual data.
- Customization and support for plant engineering — software customization of leading plant design and engineering products by adding specific functions, integration of plant engineering software products with third-party solutions, administration and support.