Open Cascade builds powerful interactive web-based platform and client solutions. We are looking for a Computer Graphics Engineer to participate in the development of new visualization algorithms in industrial 3D software.
You will be working with talented and highly motivated engineers on spectacular and complex problems for the industry-leading 3D platform with quality, performance, and scale in mind at every step of the way.
• Strong knowledge of C++;
• Experience with OpenGL and GLSL;
• Knowledge of 3D visualization methods and algorithms;
• Self-motivated and proactive; ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, and take creative feedback constructively;
• Technical writing capability skills in English.
• Cross-platform programming for Linux and Windows
• Experience with development of network (client-server) services and applications
• Experience with designing and implementing parallel and asynchronous computations
• Maintenance of the modeling algorithms and data structures of the open-source software libraries OpenCascade Technology (https://www.opencascade.com/content/overview) and its commercial components (https://www.opencascade.com/content/added-value-components);
• Development of new algorithms according to the strategies of OCCT development;
• Bug fix of the existing algorithms.
• Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Computer Science;
• Middle level knowledge/experience with C++;
• Knowledge in linear algebra and analytical geometry;
• Knowledge of numerical algorithms;
• Team work experience;
• English skills sufficient for reading and writing of technical documentation and spoken communication.
• Experience in the CAD domain;
• Knowledge in parallel computing and multithreading (TBB, OpenMP);
• Knowledge of source control systems (Git);
• Cross platform development including Windows, Linux, iOS, Android.
• In this position you will be a leader of a team that creates high-tech Desktop applications for Windows platform in the domain of processing 2D/3D CAD data.
• You will participate in development of the client applications, user interface, maintenance and optimization of developed solutions.
• We search for a developer/leader with strong knowledge of C++ and mathematical algorithms.
• You will be working directly with foreign customer
• Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Computer Science
• More than 3 years of C++ development expertise
• Experience in Team Leader position
• Deep knowledge of software development tools and methods
• Ability to write readable and structured code
• English language – intermediate or higher
• Willing to preform Project Manager activities
• Sociability, self-confidence, flexibility, initiative, perseverance, sense of responsibility
• Ability to communicate with colleagues and partners as well as customers
• Multitasking and stress resistance
• Experience in industrial development
• Experience in multithreading and asynchronous programming
• Experience in script languages such as Batch, PowerShell, Tcl/Tk
• Knowledge of C# and .NET platform
• Understanding how to work with GIT and GitFlow
• Familiarity with 3D modeling
• Familiarity with Open Cascade technology
You will be working on one of a kind software application providing quick access to realistic, interactive and easy-to-use 3D hybrid data in a web browser from any device for all project collaborators.
Backend development on a cloud-based architecture
- 4+ years of production experience in Java
- Strong knowledge of Java Core, Collections, Stream API, Concurrency
- Strong knowledge of Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Actuator
- Strong knowledge of SQL/noSQL, ability to design schemes and write optimal queries, ability to analyze query execution plan
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Experience with data migration tools like Liquibase
- Higher education in IT
- Advanced English
- Experience with bug and issue tracker, such as Jira, Mantis, GitLab
- Experience with design and development a fault-tolerant web application
- Knowledge of Spring Cloud
- Ability to analyze a memory dump and discover a memory leak
- Experience with performance analysis and tuning
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, ZooKeeper
- Experience with CI/CD
Java developer to participate in rapid prototyping of new backend features or custom-based specific proofs of concepts (PoC). In this position you will be a part of team that creates high-tech CAD/CAM/CAE systems and integration hubs.
- Collaborate with platform architects and the development team to determine implementation and integration blueprints;
- Create solution design, implement and test prototypes/PoCs in an agile team;
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic via REST API.
- Prepare technical documentation for design and implementation.
- 3+ years of production experience in Java
- Strong knowledge of Java Core, Collections, Stream API, Concurrency
- Knowledge of Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security
- Knowledge of SQL/noSQL, ability to design schemes and write optimal queries
- Working knowledge of Git
- B2 English level (intermediate)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Entrepreneur spirit; readiness to propose, argument and rapidly implement innovative solutions
In this position you will be a part of team that creates high-tech WEB 3D computer graphics applications in the domain of scientific and technical computing and, particularly, CAD/CAM/CAE systems. You will participate in the development client application and user interface for 3D applications.
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Computer Science
- More than 4 years of front end development expertise
- Strong Angular experience with 2+ versions
- Experience in team work
- English language skills sufficient for spoken communication.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Agile development experience
- Experience in working with 3D graphics
- Non-relational database experience
- Understanding of and/or experience with Java and Spring Framework
- Experience in working with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
Open Cascade, builds powerful interactive web-based platform and client solutions. We are looking for team leaders in Computer Graphics Engineering to participate in the development of new visualization algorithms in industrial 3D software.
The accepted candidates, will be working with talented and highly motivated engineers on spectacular and complex problems for the industry-leading 3D platform with quality, performance, and scale in mind at every step of the way.
The software is based on computer vision and deep neural networks for the recognition and detection of objects and words in PDF documents containing images and P&ID images. The information extracted from the text is then converted into knowledge generating value to the client.
At least a masters degree in computer science, math and related
Portuguese/ English speaker
Strong knowledge of NLP (Natural Language Processing) algorithms or Supervised, Unsupervised Machine Learning algorithms, including NLP pipeline
Strong Python knowledge including API (Flask, Django, Gunicorn) backend development
Strong background for carrying out ML data engineering and modeling having test automation
Data models, Date mapping, Data Processing pipelines
Familiarity with git, build and deploy using Docker and Kubernetes
You will be responsible for data requirements definition, defining evaluation metrics, training ML models related to NLP
You will be responsible for backend development, API developing for data processing pipelines related to NLP
It might require some NLP code refactoring to make the system reliable, fast, and scalable
You will be responsible for setting up the environment for NLP application deployment for the AI/ML team
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient optimized back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Write clean understandable code and Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Coach junior team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Solid experience Containerization Docker\ Kubernetes
- Experience with Python frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Experience with Python data libraries (NumPy, Pandas)
- Experience with any Python testing libraries
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Understanding of databases SQL and NoSQL
- 2-3 years of professional Linux administration experience
- Experience with Docker containers and Docker-compose
- Experience with container orchestration systems (preferably kubernetes)
- Experience with administration and maintenance of self-hosted kubernetes clusters
- Experience with kubernetes package managers (preferably helm)
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems (preferably prometheus, grafana)
- Knowledge of scripting languages: bash, python/go
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Atlassian Bitbucket cloud, Azure DevOps etc)
- Knowledge of the network stack
- Experience with virtualization systems
- Experience in using logging systems: Loki, ELK-stack
- Understanding of basic software development processes
- Knowledge and practice with applying DevSecOps methodologies
- Knowledge of JSON, XML, Yaml formats
- Experience with Git
- Experience with cloud providers services (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience in administration of highly loaded web systems
- Experience in administration of systems Apache ZooKeeper, Apache Kafka, Etcd
- Experience with GitOps tools (ArgoCD, Flux)
- Experience with database administrations (MongoDB, Postgres)
- Experience with HashiCorp Vault configuration
- Experience with Ceph administration
We are looking for active, self-motivated employees willing to join a team working on data management for our international clients, with tasks ranging from data gathering and quality checking being integrated in client teams to configuration, administration and enhancement of information systems in the context of Oil&Gas or Chemical field.
• Analysis of customer’s data requirements and specifications.
• Assisting customer’s engineering or operations team in task automation, quality control and preparation of reports.
• Preparation of reports and documentation.
• Development of technical and architectural solutions.
• Configuring and administrating software components of information systems and authoring tools.
• Configuring and administrating databases.
• Automated processing of large volumes of information.
• Setting up data collection in industrial projects.
Degree in IT or industrial design (pipeline engineer, mechanical engineer, etc.).
• Understanding of relational DBMS.
• Basic programming skill.
• Spoken and written English on Intermediate level or higher (sufficient for reading/writing technical documentation and confident communication)
Experience in an Oil & Gas or Chemical company
• Experience working with data and tagging specifications, analyzing and clarifying them.
• Experience with software for industrial design and project management (Aveva, Intergraph, etc.).
• Practical experience developing software for Windows.
• Knowledge of programming languages: Visual Basic (VBA dialect), C#.
• Experience automating tasks in Microsoft Excel/Word using VBA.
• Experience working with MS SQL Server.
• Software modules development for various Aveva software products
• Integration of Aveva products with third-party systems
• Configuration and administration of software components of information systems
• Database configuration and administration
• Automated processing of large amounts of data
• Participation in the development of architectural solutions
• Analysis of customer requirements and specifications
• Preparation of reports and documentation
• Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in the field of IT / CAD / Automation
• Windows software development experience (C#, VBA)
• Experience with software for design and project management (Aveva, Intergraph, Bentley, Autodesk, etc.) from 1 year
• Experience with relational database management systems
• Knowledge of data markup languages (XML, JSON)
• Spoken and written English at the Intermediate level and above (sufficient for reading and writing technical documentation and confident communication in an international team)
• Willingness to travel
• Experience in administration and configuration of Aveva software from 1 year
• Experience in PML development
• Knowledge of business processes of engineering companies
The AVEVA Administrator will be responsible for loading and configuring the AVEVA software, keeping the system running, and trouble shooting problems Duties will include software setup, database setup, integration with other tools, for example AVEVA Engineering Configuring access control, and project level settings.
- AVEVA user access rights management USER, TEAMS, ACR, etc.
- AVEVA DBs management DB creation, restoring, backuping quality checks
- Daily administrative maintenance task DICE, expunge, map building, standalone night macro run, etc.
- AVEVA Global administrative task (defining global setup HUB SAT)
- AVEVA Lexicon administration manage UDA, UDET library, consistency check
- AVEVA design tools setup support (deploy AVEVA tool for users PCs)
- Manage quality aspects clash management, hole management, inter DBs reference integrity, data maturity, consistency
- AVEVA DRAW, ISODRAW support and maintain (symbol labels library, styles, drawing templates, isometric schemas option files, etc.)
- Manage data exchange tasks Compare Update, AIS
- AVEVA MDS module support
- Report creation and customization
- Regular data extract for external systems RVM, CSV, TXT
- PML c# Addins plugins development for support administrative usual design task
- Third party system integration
- PBS data structure customization
- Tag naming rules checks
- 3D model exchange interface support ( IFC, STP, etc.)
- College Diploma or equivalent preferred (IT)
- Experience of work with task tracking system (JIRA)
- IT background system analyst, net developer, BI analyst, QA engineer, system administrator, devOps engineer
- To be able to develop small macro automation script/plugins (minimum development skills)
- SQL request XML knowledge (basic)
- Motivation and willingness to develop in a new and promising direction, Candidates with 0 experience are also acceptable (training to be provided)
Nice to have:
- AVEVA API net
- .net C# development skill
- MS SQL Server
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Degree in Management or Sales;
- Experience in Software Sales or IT Sales Services (mandatory);
- Experience in defining sales strategy;
- MS Office domain;
- English proficiency.
- Create and manage sales procedures;
- Capable to organize the work flow, describe it to others and execute it;
- Responsible for sales management;
- In charge of managing the relationship with existing clients and create ones with new clients;
- Search for new business opportunities;
- Increase the global sales volume on own scope;
- Create sales strategy for future for own scope.
- Goal oriented;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Understand and work under deadlines;
- Works well under time pressure and dynamic environments.