Automation and technological advancements have drastically changed the manufacturing industry. The embedded software controlling a machine becomes a kind of «brain» that often includes the main added value of the equipment and includes real «know-how» and IP of the machine vendor. Open Cascade software for data preparation, 3D visualization and simulation or specifically developed solutions for equipment manufacturers could be utilized in numerous types of machine tooling, from preparation of 3D models for CNC piloting in woodworking machinery to printed circuit board (PCB) creation, from non-destructive robotic inspection to laser welding and computed tomography (CT), etc. Our software brings advanced productivity to the equipment and adds competitive advantages to industrial products, which lets manufacturers stand out in the market.
Stand out in the market by adding competitive advantages to your industrial products or services:
- Embedding 3D visualization and data processing into equipment — the software brings advanced productivity to industrial products and allows reducing the final price for to the equipment thanks to flexible licensing approach.
- Integration of metalworking workflows — Open Cascade custom software embeds manufacturer’s known-how to machinery and enables faster and less risky process of data preparation for sheet metal forming.
- Solutions for non-destructive robotic inspection — the software optimizes preparation of UT inspection process by customer’s specialists, allows working kinematic simulation of toolpath for complex geometries and enhances customer’s know-how capabilities.
- Woodworking machinery made simpler — custom software embeds manufacturer’s known-how; faster and less risky process of data preparation; intuitive way to rapidly define new woodcutting pattern nearby the equipment and then machine it directly.
- Mastering product manufacturing information (PMI) data for Metrology and Quality Control — Open Cascade Commercial Platform unlocks full utilization of semantic product manufacturing information (PMI) contained in a digital product for automated manufacturing and inspection workflows.
- Software solutions for industrial and medical computed tomography (CT) — high-performance visualization and processing technology for volumetric data sets of unlimited size.
- Enhanced 3D solutions for Metrology — state of the art 3D visualization and processing of massive data used in modern metrology, including exact measurements thanks to integration with CAD and PMI, powered by client-tailored processing algorithms.