Step-up solution for bringing your CAD products to a websiteKeeping up with two modern trends such as immersive computing and migration from on-premise to web, Open Cascade offers a unique package of software components for short-time creation of 3D-rich web applications. The rendering technology of Web 3D Viewer SDK simplifies heavily detailed CAD files by converting them into light-weight format with top loading and display speed. Web3D Viewer is a part of Open Cascade Commercial Platform.
The package consists of two components:WebGL 3D viewer — the component responsible for CAD rendering and visualization in a web, Presentation Generator (BSON generator) — the component responsible for conversion of CAD files to internal binary presentation format (BSON) that can be displayed in a web browser with help of WebGL 3D viewer component.
Standard functionality* included into Web 3D Viewer:
- Navigation and rotation
- Clipping planes and capping
- Exploded view
- Object browser, synchronization of the selection between browser and 3D view
Build your own web 3D solution from scratch or extend viewing capacities and add interactivity to your existing projects
E-commerce — online catalogues, configurators and customizers
- Attract more customers with immersive 3D views
- Embed advanced customization options and let your end users create assembly, resize, change components, choose colors, remove unnecessary parts, etc.*
- IP protect your products (hide parts, distort/deform details to protect proprietary information while preserving the outer geometry)*
- Automate order, sales, manufacturing and other processes by integrating web 3D viewer with other enterprise systems.*
E-learning and Science — interactive trainings
- Enrich your presentations with interactive and immersive 3D views while conducting online trainings, learnings, conferences, etc.
- Provide your audience with advanced immersive viewing of training materials.
- Let your audience share their works with easy loading of 3D models from anywhere.
Enterprise solutions — collaborative tools for exploring and analyzing 3D design
- Provide all stakeholders with an easy access to enterprise 3D data from anywhere*
- Let all team members collaborate on corporate 3D projects, perform design review, analyze models, share comments*
- Visualize large-scale point cloud models*
- Compatible with both WebGL 1.0/2.0
- Three.js renderer- display of custom actors
Supported web browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox version 54 or newer (WebGL 2.0)
- Google Chrome version 59 or newer (WebGL 2.0)
- Microsoft Edge 40 or newer (WebGL 2.0)
- Apple Safari (WebGL 1.0)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11 (WebGL 1.0/2.0)
Supported file formats for reading:
- Neutral file formats: STEP, IGES,
- Native file formats *: CATIA v.4/v.5/v.6, Solidworks, Solidedge, JT, NX, CreoElements (Pro-Engineer), Inventor, ACIS, Parasolid, 3DM (Rhino), IFC, Revit, CADDs,
- Mesh file formats: OBJ, STL, PLY, FBX, CGR,
- Internal file format: BREP, XBF.