The CEA is one of Europe’s largest major research bodies. It is active in the fields of low carbon energies, information and healthcare technologies, defence and security. The Companies area is intended for firms interested in R&D collaboration with the CEA as well as those seeking to offer their services to the CEA.
Develop a pre- and post-processing user interface for CATHARE code.
- Development of a SALOME based LightApp application.
- Simplification of creating and editing input data for CATHARE code using dedicated GUI controls and text mode.
- Representation of CATHARE 0D/1D objects in 2D schematic form in GL-viewer.
- Representation of CATHARE 3D objects in VTK-viewer.
- Solver launch from GUITHARE application.
Post-processing of results in:
- VTK and GL viewers
- PHOTO and CHRONO tables
- 2D Plots
- GUITHARE 1.0 has been released in 2005 and GUITHARE 1.5 in 2009.
- Three versions of CATHARE are supported: V2.5, V2.5_1 and V2.5_2.
- Systemically delivered with new versions of CATHARE.
Open Cascade helps HOMAG to enhance woodWOP, the application for the programming of CNC machines for woodworking, with 3D CAD technologies.
SHI chose Open Cascade for the internal development of a software to aggregate industrial 3D data in JT format with the visualization and advanced management capability.
Open Cascade has developed the new module AsterStudy which has become the integration link between salome_meca and code_aster solver