Open Cascade continues publishing Open CASCADE Technology (OCCT) maintenance releases. The next OCCT maintenance release (version 7.5.3) is prepared.
The sources of Open CASCADE Technology 7.5.3 are available under the V7_5_3 tag in the OCCT repository.
This maintenance release fixes the following critical problems:
- 28572: Modeling Algorithms – Wrong result of the mkface command [Minor]
- 29645: Modeling Algorithms – Hang on making pipe shell using BRepOffsetAPI_MakePipeShell [Crash]
- 31147: Modeling Algorithms – BRepOffsetAPI_MakePipeShell null access [Minor]
- 32088: Modeling Algorithms – Empty result of offset operation in mode “Complete” join type “Intersection” [Minor]
- 32291: Modeling Algorithms – General Fuse produces the wrong number of solids [Minor]
- 32307: Modeling Algorithms – Empty result of offset operation in mode “Complete” Joint type “Intersection” [REGRESSION since 7.3.0]
Publication date: August 05, 2021.
Open Cascade announces its portfolio expansion with CAD Processor based SDKs. Speed up your development process, cut costs and increase ROI with ready-to-use time-proven…
Open Cascade presents the next minor of CAD Builder. New features and improvements were implemented for making the solution more powerful and richer in capabilities.
Explore Open Cascade solution for access management for collaborative design and project review.