Open Cascade continues publishing Open CASCADE Technology (OCCT) maintenance releases. The next OCCT maintenance release (version 7.5.2) is prepared.
The sources of Open CASCADE Technology 7.5.2 are available under the V7_5_2 tag in the OCCT repository.
This maintenance release fixes the following critical problems:
- 31984: Modeling Algorithms – Sweep crashes if Bi-normal is given [Crash]
- 32136: Modeling Algorithms – Boolean fuse fails and corrupts the argument-shape [Major]
- 32140: Modeling Algorithms – unify same domain calls crossed for opposite vectors [Major]
- 32199: Modeling Algorithms – BOP Cut produces invalid shape [Regression]
- 32213: Modeling Algorithms – Invalid result of UnifySameDomain [Major]
- 32225: Modeling Algorithms – Modeling Data – Wrong result of extrema curve-surface [Major]
- 32264: Data Exchange – STEP exporter generates bad geometry [REGRESSION since 7.4.0]
Publication date: April 23, 2021.
Open CASCADE Technology 7.7.1 is published featuring many improvements and corrections over the previous magor release 7.7.0.
The new release of added-value components for OCCT 7.7.0 provides around 100 bug fixes over the previous release.
Open CASCADE Technology 7.7.0 is published featuring about 250 improvements and corrections over the previous minor release 7.6.0.