Open Cascade released the newest version of CAD Builder. This is a free software application for parametric modeling allowing creating 3D models, modifying them and reusing in other applications.
CAD Builder 1.2.0. is transferred to the latest version of Open CASCADE Technology – 7.5.0. (released on November, 19).
Let’s see what new features and improvements have been introduced in CAD Builder 1.2.0.
- Rounding corners of wire (1D fillet feature);
- Curve fitting feature in Sketch;
- Offset feature in Sketch;
- Export to STL format.
New possibilities to:
- Show/hide sketch plane;
- Customize a text color of features in Object Browser;
- Put unicode characters in the Object Browser;
- Rename items in the Object Browser with shortcut (F2);
- Generalize the Extrusions and Revolutions to shapes of dimension 1, 2 and 3;
- Read Python dump.
Find more information about CAD Builder on its product page.
Hurry up to download the installation Wizard for CAD Builder 1.2.0. standalone Windows application.
Open CASCADE Technology 7.7.1 is published featuring many improvements and corrections over the previous magor release 7.7.0.
The new release of added-value components for OCCT 7.7.0 provides around 100 bug fixes over the previous release.
Open CASCADE Technology 7.7.0 is published featuring about 250 improvements and corrections over the previous minor release 7.6.0.