HOMAG – woodWOP 6 Success Story
OPEN CASCADE SAS is pleased to announce a new customer success with HOMAG Group.
OPEN CASCADE developed a new version of woodWOP, an application initially developed at Homag for the programmation of CNC machines in the woodworking industry.
Some of the application features:
- Parametric sketcher including objects such as points, segments, circles, ellipses and b-spline curves. Fillet and chamfer extend this list of sketcher objects.
- Capability to change the Z coordinate of 2D objects (extrusion of contours in 2.5D space).
- Machining macro operations (drilling, grooving, routing, etc.)
- Checking and control methods.
- Import and Export operations
See also: a brief version of HOMAG Success Story ( http://www.opencascade.com/customers/successmain/homag/ )
Download a detailed and illustrated version of this Success Story in PDF format: http://www.opencascade.org/ex/att/122_WoodWop6_Success.pdf