OCE-0.7.0 was released
OCE 0.7.0 has been released. This release is source and binary
compatible with OCE 0.6.0.
You can download sources from
Here are changes since OCE 0.6.0:
* Updated build and install instructions
* Allow changing default values of MMGT_* variables
The following macros can be set when compiling to override
* Allow building unversioned libraries :
Third-party applications which embed OCE may find convenient
to drop version numbers from libraries.
With this commit, one can call cmake -DOCE_NO_LIBRARY_VERSION=ON.
This is based on a similar feature found in VTK.
* Disabled the BSpline mesher, since it generates over-refined meshes.
The generic one will be used instead.
* Removed src/FontMFT/*.mft files
* More tests added : Step import and mesher
* Win32 specific changes :
- Install Debug and Release libraries into the same directory
- Automatically define WNT depending on compiler predefined macros
- Auto-install TBB dlls
- Export the target informations in Win32. This allows to find OCE from
cmake projects even win 32.
- Fixed mingw64 compilation
* Some additional GCC warning removals
* Other minor fixes
Users who contributed to this release:
Denis Barbier,He Yuqi,Jerome Robert,QbProg,Thomas Paviot
Prebuilt binary packages will be uploaded soon at https://github.com/tpaviot/oce/downloads