OCE 0.2.0 released
OCE 0.2.0 has been released, the main changes are related to the new CMake build system. The current autotools system is still available although it's not maintained anymore. It will be definitely dropped and removed from the next 0.3.0 release.
Here is details of the NEWS file.
* Add CMake build files. Works fine on Linux, needs more testing on Mac OSX and Windows.
[Thomas Paviot, Mark Pictor, Denis Barbier, QbProg]
* Let CMake generate env.sh and env.csh scripts with accurate variables.
* Fix lines in Visual3d_Layer class.
* Changes required to build OCE on some non-x86 architectures on Unix.
* Add OpenMP support, users can choose between OpenMP and TBB.
* When building with CMake, paths are set at compile time so that everything works without having to set environment variables.
Downloads/source code/issue tracker/wiki: https://github.com/tpaviot/oce/
oce-dev mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/oce-dev