OCE-0.11 was released!
OCE-0.11 has been released. This version is not binary compatible with OCE 0.10.x series (OCE_ABI_SOVERSION number was incremented).
Here is a change summary since 0.10.0:
* Upgraded to OCCT 6.5.4
* Build system improvements and additions
- added support for Visual C++ 2012
- mingw32 compatibility fixes
- mingw64 support for Kernel and Modeling
- fixes for static build configuration
- support for GCC precompiled headers
- wrapped new module TKQADraw
- various RPATH fixes for unix systems
* Many bug and warning fixes detected by static analisys and compilers
Users who contributed to this release: Denis Barbier, Johannes Obermayr, Massimo Del Fedele,
QbProg, Thomas Paviot,salajkav-dlubalcz
You can download sources either from