MIDAS IT - MIDAS/FX+
MIDAS IT reduces efforts to create complex structural analysis models for FEM finite element mesh modeling.
- Create an application providing 3D feature-based modeling for automated mesh generation that could be used directly by the civil and architectural industry reducing design-to-manufacturing time.
- Development of MIDAS/FX+, an innovative Windows application that uses Open CASCADE Technology modeling kernel to build a complete pre-processor, including a CAD feature-based modeler
- Using OPEN CASCADE Support via A-la carte programs for several years
- Access to the source of advanced samples that help integrate Open CASCADE Technology modules into MIDAS IT industrial applications
- Adopting OPEN CASCADE value added components* like the Parasolid-XT interface
- Reduction of costs thanks to open source and Open CASCADE Technology Public License
- Shorter time to market thanks to concentrating on client's specific know-how solutions and leaving kernel-related issues to be covered by OPEN CASCADE support
- Substantially higher productivity thanks to reusing know-how embedded within OPEN CASCADE advanced samples
- Extended operability with other CAD systems thanks to integration of the Open CASCADE Technology interface with Parasolid and reusing powerful Shape Healing capabilities
- Up-to-date technology and minimized migration costs obtained through access to regular maintenance releases of Open CASCADE Technology