Download Open CASCADE Technology 6.9.1
Publication date: 28 September 2015.
Open CASCADE Technology 6.9.1 is available under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 2.1.
See Release Notes for details on content of the release.
On Windows you can install Open CASCADE Technology 6.9.1 with binaries pre-compiled by Visual C++ using the automatic installer:
- Installation instructions on Windows
- Windows installer VC++ 2010 64 bit: opencascade-6.9.1-vc10-64.exe (183 072 768 bytes)
- Windows installer VC++ 2013 64 bit: opencascade-6.9.1-vc12-64.exe (179 169 280 bytes)
The source package of Open CASCADE Technology 6.9.1 (including documentation, source files of samples and a set of building procedures) is available for all platforms. The building tools are delivered in the form of Visual C++ projects for Windows, Automake procedures for Linux, and Xcode projects for Mac OS X. In addition, CMake metafiles are provided as a universal build tool for all supported platforms.
Download Open CASCADE Technology source package, tgz archive:
- opencascade-6.9.1.tgz (209 590 272 bytes)
Open CASCADE Technology documentation included in both Windows installer and source packages:
- Browse Open CASCADE Technology documentation online
- Browse Open CASCADE Technology reference manual online
For modification of Open CASCADE Technology CDL classes you will need to use WOK:
Please contact us for more information.